What Data Do We Collect?
Grange Square Engineering Ltd collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number etc.)
• VAT numbers
• Bank account details relevant to making or receiving payments (where applicable)
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide this information to Grange Square Engineering Ltd. We collect and process data when you:
• Place an order with us via email or phone for any product or service
• Contact us for information or any other means by phone or email
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
• When you use our contact form on our website
How Will We Use Your Data?
Grange Square Engineering Ltd collects data so that we can
• Process your order, manage your account and supply you with the correct services and products
• Email you with important information relevant to your order/enquiry
• Contact you to discuss technical and operation requirements of a product
• Contact you with special offers, products and services you might like
• Contact you on any other business-related matter
Your data will be shared with Sage Group plc who provide software that Grange Square Engineering Ltd use for accounting, invoicing and many other necessary business operations.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Grange Square Engineering Ltd securely stores your data at Halloughton Grange, Whitacre Heath, Warwickshire, B46 2HP. This data is stored in locked containers on a secure property. We will keep your data for at least 6 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete records of your business interactions with Grange Square Engineering Ltd.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Grange Square Engineering Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – you have the right to request Grange Square Engineering Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
• The Right to rectification – You have the right to request that Grange Square Engineering Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Grange Square Engineering Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Grange Square Engineering Ltd erase your personal date under certain conditions
• The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Grange Square Engineering Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
• The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Grange Square Engineering Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
• The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Grange Square Engineering Ltd transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
01675 481 661
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can set your browser to not accept cookies – this may hinder website performance.
You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
01675 481 661
Grange Square Engineering ltd
Last updated: 22/12/2021 ~ MP